Friday, May 8, 2009

Marinades & Necessities

This time of year, we start grilling as much as possible, and that means marinades! Below are some of our favorites! I would love some new suggestions, please comment below. I also included a couple items that I use constantly in my kitchen on just about everything!












Heinz 57 is a great sauce to put on steaks witha bit of A1 mixed in!













Gravy Master - one of my must-haves! Put it on a roast to increase the flavor and make the meat look wonderful!














Jane's Crazy Salt goes on everything! Chicken, beef, you name it! I use it to add flavor to just about anything!








Soda Marinades! Dr. Pepper is our favorite, but we can't seem to find it anywhere in Winton this year? Does anyone see it in their grocery store?














A classic choice - A1 Marinade. Great on any steak.















Spiedie's is an awesome Upstate New York chicken marinade! I love it. Finally, Sweet Baby Ray's is our favorite BBQ sauce across the board.

I'm anxiously awaiting some of your favorite recommendations!

No comments: