Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's My Birthday!

This weekend was full of fun for my 26th birthday. It was the best birthday I have ever had --- thanks family, friends and Christopher! Friday night we celebrated at Mi Pueblo with our friends.  I was prepared for the sombrero and singing, but being hit on the head with every verse of the song was a surprise!















As a special bonus, we got to bring Hannah home from Uncle Brad and Aunt Cooper's house. Before bringing her home, we thought a backyard bath would be a good idea. Dad and CD did a great job!




   












We then headed to the movies to see The Christmas Carol in 3D.  It was crazy how 3-dimensional everything on the screen was through the glasses.  What could be better for my birthday than a Christmas movie?

Somewhere in there I also got up early and took the GRE exam.  Not fun, but not bad either. No more GRE review for this girl! We ordered stuffed crust pizza for dinner Saturday night --- my favorite!

My friends helped me celebrate all weekend long!  Thank you everyone for your messages, cards and encouragement.  Apparently, everyone is excited to see me get older --- sweet!

Sunday we capped off the weekend with the traditional Henson family birthday dinner and mint chocolate chip ice cream cake, mmm mmm! 26 feels great and my only regret is that the weekend is near over.  My father-in-law has declared it my birthday month, so we'll see how long I can keep this party going!

No comments: