Wednesday, December 16, 2009

90 Minutes in Heaven

At somepoint closer to the new year, I will put a reading list up here from 2009, but I just had to post about this particular book I just finished. 90 Minutes in Heaven, by Don Piper.


I was skeptical at first due to its popularity at the bookstore (thinking it was corny), but the text was excellent. The book is about a man who is in a terrible car accident, pronounced dead on scene, arrives in Heaven, and then miraculously comes back to life to tell the story. Now, if you're not curious about Heaven or this man's journey to recover from the accident, then it's not the story for you. But...If you would enjoy a personal testimony about Heaven, as well as an incredible story of miracles, give it a try. The story is two fold: the wonder of our eternal home and the immense reality of this fallen world --- healing from a number of prospectives.

Thank you Don Piper. It changed me.

No comments: