Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let the games begin!

Tonight is my first graduate class of the fall semester. I have three evening classes this term --- Monday, Wendesday and Thursday evenings until 8:30.  Thus, if I do not answer my phone or call you back in my normal speedy timing, it's because of grad school. I'm excited to keep pushing closer and closer to my master's degree and this semester will help immensely.

Funny thing, my wife-response to classes beginning involved meal planning. I'm trying to prep-ahead for Christopher's meals, not to mention my own which I have a lot less cooking time for currently. The picture says it all. Since then I have also added homemade macaroni and cheese, yummy! If you have a good freezer-friendly recipe, send it my way! We need variety!

The education department is inside here. Our campus is beautiful!

This may be one of the best ideas I've ever had -- precooked meals!

Cheers! Here I come fall semester. Please be kind!

1 comment:

Jude said...

I will be praying so much for you as you start this CRAZY fall term! I'll dig up some freezer freindly meals I have... when Micah was a cop I used to do that all the time, we rarely ate together! ;) Love you!