Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vacation in Ithaca

We spent our traditional early August days in my hometown of Ithaca, New York.  Great food. Sleeping in late. Fun with the family. It was really nice. We flew up on the heels of an incredibly busy schedule including full teaching days at work and a killer graduate course.  Freedom never tasted so good as we boarded the plane and I knew the work was done!Unfortunately, I even took a vacation from the camera, thus the limited pictures below.

The biggest fish I've ever "caught." Ask me in person.

Christy & Lucas, soon to be Mr. & Mrs. pretending to drown.




Christy's Bridal Shower


Got my Susan fix! Goodness how we love the Ransiers.... Please move closer to us! (*Hey Su, 4th of July 2011, wink!)

In addition to time on the boat, Christy had her first bridal shower at church.  It was fun to be able to attend. The guys played golf. We saw a horrible movie...save your money, and I got to hit up all my favorite food spots in Ithaca!

No comments: