Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Round 2: lots of tupperware


Well, here we are in the midst of week numero six of school. If you scroll down you'll notice a previous post which explained my attempt to "cook" for us when I couldn't. AKA - frozen meals.  It actually worked really well. It got us five weeks into the semester. When I got home from class at 9:00 at night and wanted a meal, there it was homemade mac 'n cheese. When Chris was on his own for food, he had his choice of tupperware containers.

So, this past weekend, I went for round two with greater wisdom than the virginal cookoff. Many thanks to friends who provided new recipes for us. Variety is key! In four hours, I made five different meals. Chris went and got me more tupperware, and basically, I am putting Stouffers out of business by making my own frozen dinners. I was exhausted at the end, but now I don't have to really cook for at least five weeks if not more!

No comments: