Thursday, October 28, 2010

T-minus 4 days until it begins...

November 1st is the day! The day that Christmas music begins its long run of musical bliss in my home! If I had it my way, I would play it year-round. You can't feel sad or stressed when the twinkles and melodies of Christmas music are playing.

For those of you who share my passion for the tunes of the season, you'll be thrilled to hear what I asked my husband to get me for my birthday (Nov 14). He is creating a Christmas nano iPod for me. Yes, hundreds of my favorites to play on shuffle! Yay!  Certainly a simple gift considering that we have the nano and Chris is a music master, but it's priceless to this girl. Once the iPod is complete, he is going to set up a cable to our surround sound system so I can play it throughout the house.  Does it get any better than this? I dare say not!

Merry Christmas everyone! It's October 28th and I am thinking about Jesus' birthday! How wonderful!

1 comment:

Jude said...

as if I needed another reason to love you ;)