Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll be seeing you in all the most familiar places....

Well, in this season of life, I have discovered that blogging is no longer a release or form of sharing; it is now a to-do in my day.  Realizing that I feel the need to blog because I feel guilty signals a change in habit.  I am officially taking a blog hiatus through May of 2011. This holiday season should be a time of rest, reflection and relationship -- not posts.  Next up is my spring semester of graduate school, including student teaching -- not an ideal time for posting either.
I promise to return with more Henson antics and stories once I have maneuvered through the spring season. Many pictures will be posted, and I will be ready to post once again. I love this blog, and I love you for reading it. See you in the late spring...in all the most familiar places.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: