Wednesday, April 1, 2009

True or April Fools?

Some people just love April Fools! Honestly, I'm not a huge fan because it promotes lying AND I'm completely gullable. While I was hoping that with age would not only come beauty, but more wisdom, the truth remains that I am naturally inclined to trust. So, far I have not been pranked today. It's been awesome!

But, in honor of such a silly calendar holiday, here is the Henson True or Ridiculously False Survey. Answers below.

1. Chris is obsessed with Chik-fil-a?
2. Kate used to help perform surgery?
3. Chris is studying to be a psychologist?
4. Kate dreams of owning her own cleaning business?
5. Chris and Kate met in Wyoming?
6. Chris calls Kate's dad "Dred?"
7. Kate wants to have a baby?
8. Chris and Kate got poison ivy from their dogs?
9. Chris and Kate plan to move to Denver, CO?
10. Chris and Kate have decided to get another puppy?













Answers:
1. Definitely! It's been a devotion since he worked there in HS.
2.Yup! I used to assist during oral surgies.
3. Nope. He is working on becoming a CPA.
4. Yeah right. I have plenty to clean in my own home.
5. Ode to Jackson Hole, WY. Yes, we met there on a missions trip.
6. He does. My dad is a doctor and his first name is Ed. Dr. + Ed.
7. Someday; not now. Enough said.
8. We did. It dominated us.
9. Not sure. If Chris can be a CPA there, maybe? We don't have a plan.
10. Say what? I think three dogs is sufficient for these dog parents...we have enough dirt, hair, toys, gear, puke, poop and drool to last a lifetime.

Happy April Fools!

No comments: