Sunday, September 27, 2009

On the couch at 9:08pm, should be doing the dishes, but it really doesn't matter tonight.

Somehow, we have completed five weeks of school. It's flying by which is wonderful for Christopher as he maintains grad courses, a CPA review class and internship interviews. I'll be honest, it looks incredibly constant. His energizer bunny abilities amaze me.

School continues to be constant for me as well. My responsibilities on campus have expanded this year and that lends to a 90mph day on campus. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I pray for snow days. Above all, I have realized that my favorite part of the day is being with my students. They are like no other! It's a wonderful confirmation for my future in education. It's wild to think this is my fourth year teaching! I cannot wait until I can say it's been ten years!

Do you ever have one of those weekends that was wonderful but you really don't have anything to highlight over the lunch table on Monday? That was our weekend. Wonderful, but unjustified. We rested. We worked. We churched. We worked some more. We bathed the doggies. End scene.

I loved it.

Welcome to Week #6: 3 interview days for CD, classes and multi-tasking for Kate, neighborhood walks for the dogs and an exuberant attitude of determination to stay healthy!

No comments: